Make an Impact #4TheHolidays
November 30, 2021 / Fundraising
The Adult Advocacy Centers is a nonprofit doing innovative work to support adult crime victims with disabilities. Because people with disabilities are four times more likely to be victimized than people without disabilities, we are asking you to donate $4, $40, $400 or $4,000 this holiday season. In exchange, you will be listed as an ally of the Adult Advocacy Centers on our website. Your support matters and is greatly appreciated!
Since our organization got its start in 2019, we have:
- Trained 318 investigators, forensic nurses, prosecutors and other professionals from Ohio and throughout the nation to better serve people with disabilities after a crime happens;
- Provided forensic interviewing services for crime victims with disabilities in Ohio, in partnership with the Ohio Attorney General’s Office, the State Highway Patrol and numerous local law enforcement agencies; and
- Developed dozens of publications aimed at helping professionals and the disability community better understand human trafficking, advocacy, accommodations, informed consent and safety planning.
To learn more about our work and future plans, please visit adultadvocacycenters.org or facebook.com/adultadvocacycenters.
How to Give
- The Columbus Foundation Giving Store: bit.ly/3cIHW9i
- Venmo: @aacs1
- PayPal Donate: bit.ly/3rbpVZE
Questions? Email Stacy at email@example.com.